Approx. Rs 60,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
Valued as a reliable manufacturer and supplier, we are engaged in offering the finest quality of Hydro Extractor
. These hydro extractors are known for their durable construction, thermal stability and excellent performance. The offered hydro extractors are designed in compliance with the industry laid norms by using advanced machinery. Features:
- User-friendly operations
- Optimum performance
- Longer functional life
- It would be fabricated from SS plate, at perforated speed to allow free discharge. Suitable thick to withstand the load caused by centrifugal force while rotating and well balanced. The cone of the basket is made of Graded Cl and has a proper cladding.
Lid / Outer Body:
- The Base bottom will be fabricated from 16 mm MS sheet and shell will be of 6 mm, with S.S. 316 cladding and entire base will be mount on 3 spring and 3 legs with suspension rods.
Shaft & Bearing:
- It would be fabricated from SS plate with top cover and ring and bolted with bottom base.
- Main shaft made of EN-8 and suitably thick to withstand the loads imposed by centrifugal force caused by normal uneven distribution of charge in basket. Main shaft will be assembled with 4 Nos bearing Ball/Roller/Thrust Bearing, with grease retainers.
- Very efficient & economical to reduce the initial starting load on Electric Motor & to provide gradual acceleration.
- Having 3 Nos of heavy duty, sturdy, Cl leg with steel springs to prevent minimum vibration.
- Specially designed very efficient hand operated brake. Mechanically designed with Ferodo liner which can stop the basket in 5-10 mins
- The entire centrifuge will be fitted on MS Channel Base frame and come to you in assembled condition.
Technical Data For Manual Top Discharge:
- SS, Rubber Lined, PVC coating & As per demand
|Model||Basket Height||Motor HP/RPM||Basket RPM||Volume under Liter||Basket Capacity cake Per Kg||Centrifuge Force “G” Unit|